Lawyer, Teacher and Speaker
I am a Spanish lawyer with a lot of energy and many ideas, who was born in Cordoba (Argentina). I am specialized in European and International law and I have worked as a Lawyer, Inhouse Counsel and as a Teacher for more than 13 years.
Due to my international background, my knowledge of different cultures and work experience, I am an expert advisor of international business and contract negotiations.
Teaching is one of my passions. I have provided legal trainings for companies and Universities all around the world in Spanish, English and German.
I am convinced that creativity, communication skills, empathy and Can-Do-Attitude are essential to face any challenge.
I will be glad to hear from you.
13 Years Work Experience
Lawyer, Teacher and Inhouse Counsel
Lecturer: Contract Law, Labour Law, Company Management and International Trade Law. Professional School und International Graduate Center (IGC), (Hochschule Bremen) (since 2013)
Contracts Attorney DACH & East Region. Thermo Fisher Scientific Germany BV & Co. KG (Bremen) (2013-2020)
Lawyer. Göhmann Rechtsanwälte und Notare (Bremen) (2012- 2013)
IP Lawyer. Garrigues (Barcelona)(2010)
Corporate Counsel. Practigo GmbH (Bremen)(2009)
Lawyer. v. Einem & Partner Rechtsanwälte und Notare (Bremen) (2007- 2009)
13 Years Work Experience
Lawyer, Lecturer and Inhouse Counsel
Lecturer. Professional School und International Graduate Center (IGC), (Hochschule Bremen)
Contracts Attorney DACH & East Region. Thermo Fisher Scientific Germany BV & Co. KG (Bremen)
- PPI Process Manager
- INCOTERMS 2020
- PPI 8 Step Method Project Training
- LBCambridge: Inhouse Lawyers Spring School, University of Cambridge
- Agency and Distributor Law
- Global Trade Compliance
- PPI Process Manager, Bremen, 2020
- INCOTERMS 2020, Bremen, 2019
- PPI 8 Step Method Project Training, Bremen, 2019
- Internationales Wirtschaftsrecht (International Trade Law), Hamburg, 2018
- Rechtssicheres Marketing im Gesundheitsmarkt (Legally safe marketing in the health market), Hamburg, 2018
- LBCambridge: Inhouse Lawyers Spring School, University of Cambridge, UK, 2018
- Basics of Global Trade Compliance, Darmstadt, 2017
- Handelsvertreter und Vertragshändlerrecht (Agency and Distribution Law), München, 2016
- Advanced Global Trade Compliance, Darmstadt, 2015
- Basics of Global Trade Compliance, Altrincham (UK), 2013
Abogada (Spain), LL.M.Eur.
Ll.M.Eur (Magister). „EU and International Law“ LLM. Bremen University (Germany, 2009)
Licenciada en Derecho (Law Degree). Universidad de Alicante (Spain, 2005)
3 Countries and Cultures
2 Chambers of Lawyers
Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Bremen (Chambers of Lawyers Bremen)
Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Alicante (Chambers of Lawyers Alicante)